Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dani Ferrari interview


Meet Dani Ferrari, a mexican and great designer. Here´s a quick interview I had with her.

What inspires you?
I think everything I see, mostly I get inspired by people I meet, and what I see outside. I love watching people; also I do research of trends. I found History very inspiring.

What´s your opinion of fashion in Mexico?
I love our development each season. It’s very cool to see how our designers are being more notorious. We have a unique way to create trends and make them ours. Also, I love that there´s getting bigger the fashion movement in Mexico.

What about fashion blogs?
I´m a fan. For my career it has been very important the “bonding”, with many blogs having the ability of posting and being read around the world. There´s a lot of very important bloggers and their point of view is the next step, like Tavi (style rookie), Tuuli Jurgenson (fallies scrapbook), jane Aldridge (sea of shoes), etc. I´m a huge fan of these blogs, they became a must. Blogs in Mexico are becoming a media getting bigger.

What´s next for Dani Ferrari?
I´m very excited. There´s coming a lot of fun. Next is the Colorlife by Comex show! More happenings.My Spring 11 Zucker Blumen Collection will be a surprise. The Pre Fall 10 Handbags are coming soon, and the Winter 10 Biyou Pouppe also hits stores soon. And there´s my Secret Collections every once a while.

Her showroom
Her essentials:

Essentials: 1.Perfume: Dior, 2. Label: Bimba&Lola, 3. City: Milan, 4. Designer: Alexander Wang, 5. Gadget: Mac, 6. Movie: Pride & Prejudice, 7. Tv Serie: Sex and the city, 8. Music: The Beatles and 9. Magazine: Vogue Italy.

For information where to buy
-SHOWROOM: Lieja#28 entre av.chapultepec y hamburgo. 52564469 Mexico City
-CAST, PASAJE POLANCO
-SUITE 66, ALFONSO REYES 66 ESQUINA CON MAZATLAN
- FASHION LOVERS, ALVARO OBREGON ( A UN LADO DE DIME)

1 comment: