Friday, March 8, 2013

On the mirror





Heard it from a friend over a conversation last week.

I wish I could be a vampire. You know, never being able to look at a mirror. Vampires can´t see themselves on a mirror, right? I hate the mirrors I have at home. The only mirror I love is the one at the entrance of my building. I think it´s because of the light. Oh gosh! It´s all about the light. I hate puting my make up in front of my dresser, I like the light over there, but then on the mirror I have on the kitchen I don´t like myself. I can see all my pores and everything. Mirrors are bad, believe me. Or I think it is the light the one that is the enemy. Why can´t we all live in a world with perfect light. No pores, no wrinkles, just a wonderful skin. Whyyy?!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment