Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life Saver: Kiehl´s Blue Gel Cleaser


I´m normally not into those kind of posts that usually involve a blogger suggesting products as a way to bluff or just promote something that really is not what they normally use. Without making myself something like that, I just have a quick comment on the Blue Herbal Gel Cleanser by Kiehl´s. I´m just in love with it. Even thought my routine doesn´t take more than 10 min, this have completely make my life so easier. Specially for me, since I´m mostly very lazy when it comes to face wash and whatever. Really, you should try some of this Blue line. It´s fresh and a deserved treatment for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Some users said that this is not the product for those who have dry skin, is that true? ~ dermatologist New York

    ReplyDelete