Friday, December 3, 2010

Paola Hernandez

This time I wanna introduce you to Paola Hernandez, a mexican designer that has been develop a very cool label not only in the country but now in USA. She presented her collection in New York Fashion Week. I have the opportunity to attend her Spring Summer collection at IDM, and here´s what she told me.
"Among other things I really like Heidegger, I admire what he says about human being. I believe blogs have a very unique way to share other people your  interests in a very inmediatly way. I love tea, specially the white ayurvedic chai from Teavana. My favorite movie is Matriz, and in music I love Sigur Ros. My favorite label is Christian Dior and desginer are Viktor & Rolf. My favorite place in the world is Puerto Escondido."



The main item in Paola´s collection was the trench coat, but in a very different way. The color? Black it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment